Broadcasting Tech Forums

Welcome to Broadcasting Tech Forums! Please Introduce Yourself

introduction
hello-world

Hello and welcome!

You have just joined a great community of broadcast professionals! We are all here to help each other out and share knowledge that we have learned over the years. This topic is here for you to introduce yourself and share what you are up to or what you want to get out of this community.

Some questions you may answer to get your juices flowing…feel free to really add anything you would like to - as it relates to this thread!

• Who are you?
  • What part of the broadcasting industry are you in?
  • How long have you been in broadcasting and what pulled you in?
  • Have you been to any cool events recently?
  • Do you have a broadcasting “war story”?
  • What was your favorite remote?

Let’s get this party started!

Housekeeping

• If you have not yet read our Getting started posts, please do so now.
  • Take a moment to review our Community Guidelines if you have not yet done so.
  • Please fill out the “about me” section in your profile so the staff know who you are and can add you to groups if appropriate.
0 Likes

pinned globally #2
0 Likes

Hi there,

I found your forum link posted on the VideoEngineering Reddit sub. Thought I’d join, and bounce some things around. Hope you can catch some more traction on here. Always enjoy learning from other professionals and throwing in my 2 cents when I can.

I worked for the past 14 years in TV news as a Director / TD, but always enjoyed learning the back end of things and helping out the engineers when I could. And a year ago I started as a Studio Production Manager for small studio / control room environment working for a company that does interviews, live streams, ect, supporting a major network.

I look forward to learning and sharing broadcast tech info here.

Thanks,
-Jason

0 Likes